Sunday, March 3, 2013

Start Something New Sunday {Week 2}

Okay. Honesty time here.
I cheated on last weeks goal.
Like a lot.
Like a lot a lot.
I started out pretty good when we had healthy things in the house like cantelope and strawberries and watermelon and then someone went shopping and bought a bunch of chips and m&m's and there went everything.

Can you say F A I L?

So this week I'm going to try a completely different type of goal.
As you know, I'm home-schooled so I get to do my schoolwork at my own pace.
And I technically only have about 2 weeks left but next week is spring break and who in the world wants to do school work on spring break? Not. Me.
So I'm going to try to complete 2 weeks worth of schoolwork this week!

How did you do on your goal?
Good luck this week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment