Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Sunday Catch-Up!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!
I hope you're enjoying this wonderful day and you are focusing on the real reasons why we are able to celebrate today! I become more and more thankful for my Savior everyday as a grow and learn how much I really do need Him!

Now, I know I have been gone a long while... :)
That's why we're going to play catch up today!
So here's a few things that have been going on with me!

1. Okay I would say that I "finally" started my senior dance but this picture was taken like a month ago and we're already finished with it. We are still working on big lifts and things that are in it but I am so excited and I am in love with it!



2. I've gotten to spend some good quality time with my friends when I desperately needed it! 



3. I got my prom dress....or what was supposed to be my prom dress. It didn't really look anything like it did online...



SO THEREFORE, I went on another hunt for a prom dress yesterday and FINALLY found one at David's Bridal after going to every other resale shop in town trying to find a good deal on one since I had already spent a good amount of money on one. Unfortunately, I didn't get the one I really wanted because (okay super first world problem coming up right here) the smallest size it came in was a 2. And I needed a 0. And alterations were completely booked for 4-6 weeks and prom is in less than a month! So I went ahead and got one that actually was a 0. And even though it wasn't my absolute favorite I still really like it!


Needless to say, I have a little bit of tanning to do so that I won't be completely washed out! I was so thankful for the girl who helped me at David's Bridal though! She was so sweet, patient, and helpful and was the one who actually pulled this dress for me!


4. I WON A GIVEAWAY!!! From Amanda at My Love for Lyla. It was only supposed to include a $5 Target giftcard. But Amanda, being the sweet heart she is, added in a bottle of nail polish, a planner, and a sweet sweet not that has found its way up onto my bulletin board! The only real rule was that we had to pay it forward so I gave the giftcard and planner to my sister as an early birthday present but I kept the nail polish for myself ;) But I promise I'll share if my sister asks nicely ;)





6. Erin over at Sweetness Itself posted a vlog about her favorite and most helpful book and Boundaries by Dr. Henry Cloud & Dr. John Townsend was on her list! This is an area in my life that I personally have been struggling in quite a bit lately and from what I've read of it, it has been so knowledgeable and helpful! Maybe when I finish it I'll give a full review :)


7. And last but not least...doesn't my new theme ROCK?! You can thank Erin over at Love, Fun and Football for that! I totally love it!


Wow! I know that was a lot sorry! Lol!

Anyway, I am determined to make this week a good one after a few crummy ones! I have a few new post ideas so I will be sharing those soon! :)
I hope you all have a wonderful week!
Xoxo, Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment