Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bluer than the Sky!

As you all know, I've been feeling quite down lately. Because ya know, life happens. Some of the things that have happened I cannot explain. I can't explain the reasoning behind them and I can't understand why they're happening.

A lot of times when things like this happen, I'll be honest, it makes me angry. Angry at God, angry at the people around me, and angry at the world.

And then I flashback to a time where I knew a family that was going through an incredibly difficult time. They had just started attending church with us and were not Christians yet. They tragically lost their baby of their five kids. I cannot even begin to imagine the lost and the turmoil that this family experienced and still deals with to this day. While a good number of people would have let this tragedy pull them away from God, this family only drew closer and closer to Him. They obeyed the gospel and were baptized and added to the church.

Thinking about this makes me admire them so much and it inspires me to do the same. To not let the tragedy pull me away. Maybe the tragedy is God opening my eyes to something, trying to pull me nearer to Him. And who am I to question His timing and His reasoning behind certain events? No one. I always fail to realize that he holds everything in His hands and he is there waiting for me to lay down my burdens at his feet and let him carry them for me.

If you're carrying a heavy weight around right now too, I pray that you'll have the strength to let go and give it to God.

I think I'll be back making posts this week! Thank you all so much for your prayers and your patience! I love you all!

Xoxo, Kiah

No comments:

Post a Comment