Sunday, March 17, 2013

Start Something New Sunday!

Well well well... if it isn't Sunday again already!
Like seriously...I'm pretty sure yesterday was Sunday too, wasn't it?
I don't know, maybe I just had way to much fun on my spring break ;)

On Monday my sister, mom and I all went out for a day of shopping and doctor's appointments and I'm SO happy to say my mom has been cancer free for 10 years now!! God is SO GOOD!

And for the next couple days I was lucky enough to pack up and go visit my best friend ever in the entire world! We had so much fun!



 We also got to go get our nails done and had a great time! The people who did our nails were so friendly and nice and that made it even better! There's just something so warm about nice people that makes your whole day better!



(I always forget to shave right before a pedicure!! Oopsie ;)

((I also felt like I should've been keeping up with a toddler those couple of days because I kept wearing cardigans and skinny jeans and flats and my sunglasses on top of my head.))

(((But don't worry I've still got at least 7 years for that)))



And now for SSNS....

While I was gone, Caroline and I had a super deep/weird/embarrassing conversation that was much needed about caring about other people's opinions way too much.

I find myself way way WAY too often seeking man's approval and choosing to do something that's wrong instead of seeking God's approval and doing what I know is right.

When Jesus was on this earth teaching and preaching and going about his business, he was offending TONS of people. But God was so pleased with him. It shouldn't matter who I offend or who thinks I'm weird or wrong, or whatever, it matters that these choices that I'm making right now, and every day are what's going to decide whether I get to heaven and they show who I'm representing. And I should be representing the Lord the best I can each and every day.

So my challenge for myself this week (and every week from now on) is to please God and God only.

If you had your spring break last week I hope it was wonderful and if it's this week or next week or whenever I hope it's wonderful then too :)
May the Lord bless you all throughout the week!!


No comments:

Post a Comment