Monday, February 4, 2013

I saw the sign...

*warning: kinda sorta boring post ahead due to the lack of pictures*

Let me just start off by saying that I am a very firm believer that if something is meant to be it will be.
I already have 2 jobs, but neither of them pay very well nor are they very time consuming. I mean, they are time consuming, but being a dance teacher is convenient because I'm at the studio most of the time anyway, but it's always in the evening. And cleaning the church building only happens about 2 or 3 times a week.
So I could've definitely pulled another job right?
Wrong.

Even though I could use the extra money to put up and save for my freshman year of college next year, I'm also not finished with school for this year yet.
Granted I only have a couple of weeks, maybe a month left, of school but nonetheless, I still have school to do.

I was really unsure about getting another job because I thought that might be biting off a little more than I could chew, so I told myself "If I get the job, good! Great even! But if I don't get the job, I don't need to be upset because it'll probably be a sign that I need to just stick with what I'm doing and get school over with first."

So when I went in this morning and asked for an application and they said they weren't hiring, I took it as a sign.
A sign to be lazy and sleep 'til 10 every day.
Just kidding. Not.

Anyway, I have quite a few good posts coming your way this week so stay tuned! :)
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment